We tinker, build and create technology in our Bangkok and Tokyo labs.
At Opn, we believe that by embracing digital transformation, businesses can build excellent products and create value for stakeholders.
With our expertise in strategy, operations, and digital and innovative technology, Opn helps businesses bring their ambitions to life. We put our clients ahead of the curve by enabling businesses and their customers to have personalized, frictionless, and connected experiences.
We are a fast-growing team of passionate and talented individuals looking to make a mark in today’s ever-evolving digital landscape. We value accountability, creativity, curiosity, empathy and teamwork.
Our team is committed to ensuring client success and is looking for passionate students to join us in this paid internship program to work on real projects and build global products with global players!
Why we need you
We are looking for a third or fourth year university student in the field of web/ mobile development to build real products with our team. You will work with the Opn team based in Thailand and Japan, building Opn products which will be used by corporate clients around the world. These enterprise services and solutions will vary from project to project but will primarily revolve around eWallets, payment solutions, and other mobile applications.
What you will be doing
- Working with a technical project team, assisted by domain experts, to develop production-grade applications/SDKs/features.
- Coding in native Golang/ Elixir/ Swift (iOS)/Kotlin (Android)
- Following platform guidelines to develop first-class source code.
- Pair-programming sessions with our domain experts & bi-weekly catchup session with team lead.
- Following agile methodologies daily.
- Collaborating with the backend team on APIs and project manager on requirements.
- Learning and improving your teamwork skills in a fast paced software engineering team.
What you have
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering (or related field), and/or within 1 year of their post-graduation date.
- Comfortable coding inone of the following programming languages: Golang/ Elixir/ Swift(iOS)/ Kotlin(Android)
- Basic knowledge of server-side programming or mobile application development.
- The ideal candidate will be able to speak, read, and write Thai professionally and speak, read, and write English at least proficiently
- Availability to work full-time with our engineering teams during the internship period
- Love to solve problems with programming skills.
- Love to hear what people think and really love to share your thoughts and discuss in a constructive way.
- Like to make products that are a delight for users to use.
Why you’ll love it here
- Work hands-on with other smart, ambitious people who love to learn and grow
- Mentorship from our seasoned engineers to help coach and develop your dream career
- Paid internship with free snacks and drinks in the office
- A beautiful work environment with flexible working hours
- A friendly bunch of colleagues